Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
This Social Media Competition (herein the “Competition”) is run by Playsport Games Ltd, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales (Company No. 08487983), having its registered office at Floor 2 Tempus Court, Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey, England, GU1 4SS (“Playsport”).
These terms and conditions govern the rules of the Competition and prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or marketing materials. All participants of the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Competition will run from the start and end date (the “Prize Draw Period”) as stated within Playsport’s social media post on Twitter (as applicable) which announces the Competition and links to these Terms and Conditions (the “Announcement Post”). All times stated in the Announcement Post are in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- The prize for each winner will consist exclusively of the digital items specified within the Announcement Post, for sole use in the Playsport mobile game “Motorsport Manager Racing” (the “Prize”).
- To enter the Competition, during the Prize Draw Period, you must fulfil the criteria specified within the Announcement Post.
- At any time during and after the Prize Draw Period Playsport will randomly select a number of winners who have satisfied the Competition criteria specified in paragraph 3 above.
- Playsport will notify each winner that they have won a Prize by contacting them either by a response to their social media post or sending them a private message, and Playsport shall then provide instructions on how to claim the Prize.
- In order to accept the Prize, the winners must communicate their acceptance to Playsport within 48 hours of being offered the Prize. If a winner fails to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within such period, Playsport reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit their Prize or select an alternative winner from the eligible entrants of the Competition.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Playsport’s sole discretion, is contrary to these Competition Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants, may be disqualified from the Competition at Playsport’s sole discretion.
- Subject to applicable law and regulation, Playsport reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, replace or amend any part of the promotion including, without limitation, the length of the Prize Draw Period and the Prize. In the event of any ambiguity in the rules of this Competition, Playsport’s determination shall be final.
- Any instructions provided in the Competition post shall form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be automatically invalid. These terms and conditions shall apply without prejudice to Playsport’s Terms and Conditions.
- By choosing to participate in this Competition, your social media profile (including may include your name) in addition to data that we already have about you in relation to your account, will be processed by Playsport for the sole purpose of running the Competition in accordance with these terms. All such personal data will be processed to enable Playsport to perform its contract with you and will be held and used in accordance with Playsport’s privacy policies (which can be found here).
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You must only participate in this Competition if you are permitted to under the local laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. Playsport reserves the right to reject any entries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participants local law.
- Tournament Roadmap Update
Due to working-from-home limitations, we’ve made the decision to push back the launch date of the tournament and custom powertrain update until early next year. This is to ensure that we launch the most balanced and stable version possible! However, to help fill the void between now and release, we wanted to share a few […]
- Weekly Driver Updates
It’s been another fantastic week of racing for our Motorsport Manager Online drivers. These drivers will be getting the following temporary traits to reflect their real-world results: Felipe Drugovich – Podium Guanyu Zhou – Podium
- Bug Fixes and Balancing Patch 2020.5
The latest update is now live! This update is designed to fix key bugs and improve game balancing. Features -Added a News button to the new home screen. This allows you to access and re-read the currently live news articles. Bug Fixes -Fixed an issue where the player’s qualifying number would be better […]
- The Tune-Up Update
Features -A new home screen provides better race navigation and allows you to see your car in all its 3D glory! -The “Assistant” is a feature exclusive to the new home screen that informs you of tasks which would improve the team -The fastest lap can now be viewed in the post-race standings -Pre-Championship interviews […]