Have you got what it takes to become the manager of a high-performance motorsport team?
Motorsport Manager is a highly detailed, best-in-class management game for fans of motorsport. You’ll hire the drivers, build the cars and embed yourself in the dynamic world of racing.
Every single detail will need to be considered in order to push your way to the championship title. Split second decisions on the race track combine with carefully laid pre-race plans; everything from building and customising your car to race-day tactics will affect your path to either ultimate victory or epic failure.
Stop watching, start winning and take control as the manager of your own motorsport team.
- The Drivers. Your drivers have unique personality types, sparking drama within the team. Will you get the best out of them with tough love, or an arm around the shoulder?
- Location, Location, Location. The location of your HQ is all-important in this globe-spanning sport. Some drivers might find it hard to resist joining an Italian team…
- Pick the right people. Scouring the world for hidden gems is all the more satisfying when you find a young mechanic who can shave seconds off your pit stop times.
- The Factory. Build new cars and parts from scratch, then evolve the technology over multiple seasons to create the perfect driving machine.
- Thinking Ahead. Make the call on every part that goes into next season’s car. Get it right, and you’ll be in the perfect position come pre-season testing.
- Hone your expertise. Make detailed mechanical tweaks or choose your team’s recommendations.
- The Race Weekend. Set initial strategy across practice, qualifying and race – and adjust your tactics according to on-track developments.
- Master the Pitstop. Risk it all with a high speed pit stop that could put you out in front of your rivals.
- Weather System. Dynamic and game-changing weather. Will you pit for intermediate tyres or hold out on slicks for as long as possible?
- PLAYSPORT SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION T&CS
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions This Social Media Competition (herein the “Competition”) is run by Playsport Games Ltd, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales (Company No. 08487983), having its registered office at Floor 2 Tempus Court, Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey, England, GU1 4SS (“Playsport”). These terms and conditions govern […]
- Tournament Roadmap Update
Due to working-from-home limitations, we’ve made the decision to push back the launch date of the tournament and custom powertrain update until early next year. This is to ensure that we launch the most balanced and stable version possible! However, to help fill the void between now and release, we wanted to share a few […]
- Weekly Driver Updates
It’s been another fantastic week of racing for our Motorsport Manager Online drivers. These drivers will be getting the following temporary traits to reflect their real-world results: Felipe Drugovich – Podium Guanyu Zhou – Podium
- Bug Fixes and Balancing Patch 2020.5
The latest update is now live! This update is designed to fix key bugs and improve game balancing. Features -Added a News button to the new home screen. This allows you to access and re-read the currently live news articles. Bug Fixes -Fixed an issue where the player’s qualifying number would be better […]