Permanent position • Competitive salary
We are currently looking for an experienced Producer to Support with the day-to-day and week to week process of managing multiple cross discipline teams. You will provide support to keep the projects appropriately resourced and the teams moving forward in a positive, informed and focused way. You will also work collaboratively with the project leads to create the project schedule, identify dependencies, solve problems and prioritise work.
qualifications and skills
- Relevant experience in project management with a good understanding of planning scheduling, process, tracking and resource allocation
- Relevant experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You will be aware of potential and current issues and offer practical and realistic plans to resolve them
- Able to identify and assess risks and communicate ways to mitigate them
- A team thinker – able to work within a team and to actively work to get the team perform in united way
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focussed and self-motivated
- Always looking for ways to improve our process, team or project
- Excellent knowledge and experience using MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Enthusiastic with a genuine passion for games
- Strong passion for mobile games.
- A passion for motorsports.
- Previous experience working with QA and Localisation
We put our hearts in to everything that we do.
We promote creativity.
We are highly-productive and self-accountable.
It’s important— dare we even say essential —to have some fun at work.